Monday, January 26, 2009

Pathmark: Watch Yourself, Show 'Em What You Workin' With

Pathmark Atlantic Center is like no other place on earth. Every other Sunday, I head over there knowing that I'm just setting myself up for a complete nonsense show. The cart to people ratio is probably 20 to 1, the vegetable misters misfire sometimes and shoot you in the face, the average wait time to check out is around 35 minutes and there is always the risk of a Kool-Aid spill induced fall. That's why I shouldn't have been surprised by this gem I came across this past Sunday: Pathmark has taken it upon themselves to rename Shady Brook Farms Turkey Meatballs...


That's right. Shady meatballs. For $3.99.
Pathmark, I love you. And I will continue to return to you on a bi-weekly basis in search for affordable Morning Star products, unnecessary harassment by your employees, and of course, shady meatballs.

P.S.: Atlantic Center is also home to the worst Target you've ever set your eyes on. Thanks to FIPS for this behind the scenes expose.

1 comment:

Emily said...

LOL! That's hilarious!

I've been to that Target. Once. It took me over an hour to check out.