Monday, March 9, 2009

Wal-Mart's Latest Combo Deal: Buy a Wallet, Get 10 Teeth

FALMOUTH, Mass. — A customer shopping at a Walmart in Falmouth told store workers he found 10 human teeth in a wallet he was about to purchase.

Police said the man found the teeth Saturday when he unzipped a compartment in the wallet. One tooth had a filling.
The customer turned the wallet and the teeth over to employees but left the store without giving his name.
Police investigating the incident told The Cape Cod Times that the teeth belong to an adult, but since there was no blood or gum tissue on the teeth, they would be unable to perform DNA tests.

A Walmart spokeswoman said the company believes it was an "isolated incident," but will investigate.

-- Associated Press

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices as regards the velcros were all over 230 pounds on every site. But definitively I base this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 170 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?