Thursday, February 5, 2009

Katie Hearts Weezy

His name starts with a lil’, he has a syrup addiction and accidentally shot himself in the chest while watching a Biggie music video and holding a hamburger when he was kid. He’s also happens to be a rap genius, and thanks to yesterday’s interview with Katie Couric, I now know that me and Lil Weezy unexpectedly have a lot in common. I also know that this public relations goldmine of an interview makes me (and apparently Katie Couric too) want to put insane and perverse Lil Wayne in a BabyBjörn and carry him around town.



When did you get so cute Weezy?! Anyway, below is a chart highlighting how me and Lil Wayne were basically separated at birth:



Now that I look at it, maybe most of our similarities stopped in middle school when he started buying guns and I started investing in underwire bras. By the way, did anyone catch him calling Katie Couric his boo?

Can’t get enough of Weezy? Check out his latest interview in GQ.

No comments: