Sunday, December 7, 2008

Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?

Remember This....



Crystal Pepsi was so ridiculous, it continues to inspire me 16 years later. Whenever I see or hear something absurd, I compare it on a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being blankets (there is nothing ridiculous about blankets - think about it) and 10 being Crystal Pepsi. Few things rank along the lines of Crystal Pepsi. I would love to meet the marketing exec who was like, "Yes! I got it - I know how we can build market share - MAKE IT CLEAR BABY!" He's probably been working in his basement to create the new generation of orange juice - Clear Tropicana - since being fired from Pepsi in the mid 90s. I have to say it was very appealing when I was 10. Until I drank it and realized it tasted like Pepsi, but looked like water.  Discuss among yourselves...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crystal Pepsi was the greatest thing ever.