Thursday, April 16, 2009

WARNING: Never Look a Gorilla in the Eye!

A gorilla named Bokito escaped from Rotterdam Zoo recently. During his escape the animal attacked a female visitor, who had frequent eye contact with the animal. This presumably led to the attack, since gorillas do not like direct eye contact. They're giving these glasses away at the Rotterdam Zoo following the incident. 

These could be useful in so many situations. The zoo is not one of them.

am Zoo after a woman was attacked by a gorilla she made eye contact with. These could be useful in so many situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking continuously this
weblog and I'm inspired! Very useful info particularly the remaining part :) I deal with such info much. I used to be seeking this certain info for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

My site: on this site